Most Group Dental Insurance will work on a reimbursement basis. This means the employee pays for treatment, sends the receipt to the provider with a claim form, and then gets fully, or partly reimbursed. For a FREE no Obligation quote contact us today.
The Oral Health Foundation provide a number of very interesting facts and figures highlighting the importance of oral hygiene. For example, did you know:
- 42% of adults use only a toothbrush and toothpaste for their oral care.
- One in three adults have never flossed their teeth.
- More than a quarter of adults haven’t visted a dentist in the past two years.
- More than a quarter of adults only visit their dentist when they have a problem.
- Mouth cancer is the 10th most common cancer in men in the UK and 15th most common in women.
Group Dental Insurance can be a good way to enourage your employees to understand the importance of oral health. Dental care is very expensive with the UK spending £5.8 billion a year on dental treatments. Group Dental Insurance acts as a great way to mitigate the costs for your employees.
Request a quote
We believe we provide the most comprehensive service available for SME’s. We will:
Have an initial discussion to find out your requirements.
- Quote the market
Find the most suitable product within your budget.
- Report and Recommendations
Report our findings, including a full recommendation.
- Full Implementation
Implement the scheme and provide full communications to your employees.
- Ongoing Support
Provide ongoing support to both you and your employees