Considerations for choosing the right Protection Planning
The decisions you make will depend on a number of factors:
- What stage of life are you in?
- Are you in good health?
- Is there a history of any particular conditions in your family?
- What would happen if you were unable to work?
- How much disposable income do you have to go towards protection premiums?
- What protective benefits does your employer provide?
- Is your current cover suitable?
The above are just a small number of considerations when purchasing the right protection.
As part of the Financial Planning process, once we’ve agreed the right protection policies to meet your needs we will quote the market to ensure we source the most cost effective solution for you.
We will regularly review your policies, to ensure their suitability, and make relevent adjustments if needed.